“As the African proverb says, ‘When you pray, move your feet.’ Success lies at the intersection of awareness and action.”
7 mistakes even healthy people make…
Participants Have Said
Top/Left—Streaming on-the-spot stress hacks online
Reported benefits, chatted-in…
• “After a hectic day, I noticed complete calm. It was great. That was terrific.”
•“Thank you. I really needed that tonight.”
• “Thank you, that was intense in a good way. Really perfect for now.”
Center: Helping a group with challenging people, neutralizing frustration at work or home. Brought to light the universal experience of suffering, age old tools, and modern science.
• “Lighter.” –Female Age 37
• “Focused.” –Male Age 23
• “Free.” –Female, Age 27
• “Weightless!” –Male, Age 32
• “Reborn.” –Male, Age 35
Last/right: As a group burnout specialist, diving into basic skills to become more in-charge of our experience rather than driven by it.
• “This is important, I don’t talk at home. Now I will.” –Jorge, Age 34
• “This was of big help. I felt somewhat energized after.”–Denny, Age 30
• “For me, it’s perfect, because your voice and personality give us confidence.” –Sara, Age 32
Top/Left—Leading on-the-go diet hacks for suits
• “The learning was unbelievable. I have experienced weight loss and fat percentage loss. I feel better. I find I love healthier foods. Should be a must take for everyone. Great teacher.”
• “Ingenious. I had fun with monitoring food, which equates to keeping track vs. not wanting to be bothered.”
• “Using Lara’s formula has enabled me to eat better and have more energy for exercise.”
Center: Teaching groups of downtowners how to think, eat and be fit.
• “I’ve made a major shift in my life. You nailed me on some things, opened up some things, and made me see some things that were probably obvious, but blind to me. Thank you.”
• “I want to acknowledge you for such a concise, organized presentation and very valuable information. Thanks for the difference you made in these revelations.”
• “I’m pretty knowledgeable, and the strategies I learned here I can carry with me beyond the course!”
Last/right: Teaching nutrition to even more urbanite groups, here uptowners.
• “Thanks—it will change my life.”
• “This wasn’t too trendy or too academic. It was intelligent, thought provoking, and timely.”
• “This was awesome! Lara is a great presenter and made a charged topic actually fun!”
Top/Left—Throwback, leading fitness hacks on tv
• “I feel better and even my husband noticed a difference. It’s working.” – Jean, Assistant V.P. Sotheby’s
• “Telling you how pleased I am at what I learned from you. Suddenly my clothes fit that hadn’t for years. My stomach’s gone. It’s very successful. I stick to your regime because I like it. ” –Ellen, Art Gallery Director
• “There’s no question I’m stronger.” –Sherman, age 72
Center: Another TV throwback teaching a dance-inspired HIIT workout.
• “Please listen and read this carefully, I am a dancer and a psychotherapist who works on connecting mind, emotions, and body. I can recommend this class personally and professionally. This class sold me on joining the gym.” –Babette, PhD
• “Lara’s spirit is infectious. In no time she’ll have you moving in ways you didn’t think possible. If you were born with two left feet as I was, you will surprise and delight yourself. It’s an experience not to be missed.” –Larry, Investment Research Director
• “Lara’s class is the best and healthiest class I’ve taken!” –Anon Participant
Last/right: Teaching a group of 75 nine-year olds dance-fitness.
• “I want to thank you. This was different because it changed my life.”
• “It was so fun, cool, and incredible, that I even want to do it again.”
• “I would have liked for Lara to stay longer!”